Inaugural Wine Fest Los Olivos
If there's one town in the Santa Ynez Valley
that should have its own wine festival, it's Los Olivos!
|Photo by Tenley Fohl Photography|
The educational and fun Riedel Master Glass Seminar will be held during the festival from 1 pm to 2:30 pm at the Grange Hall in Los Olivos.The Mystery Tour features the wine tasting rooms, superb restaurants, local chefs and specialty retailers in downtown Los Olivos. Participating chefs from the Santa Ynez Valley and Santa Barabra will provide food at many of these establishments.
Included with the general admission are:
- A Los Olivos-branded tote bag with tasting glass and event information
- Two pours per Tasting Room, restaurant and retailer
- Gourmet foods at every stop
- Access to Tasting Rooms’ winemakers and experts
- Musical entertainment
- Prize drawings for merchants’ special offers. Drawing a ‘key’ will be your chance to enter the final drawing for the Grand Prize (special rules apply).
- Chance to be entered into the Grand Prize drawing.
- A stay at the Fess Parker Wine Country Inn & Spa
- Dinner for two at the gourmet restaurant Sides Hardware & Shoes – a Brothers Restaurant.